Pages

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

27 October 2011

All Faux Hawked Up



There was a bit of pissing and moaning yesterday because I was negligent in providing photographic evidence that I had, indeed, shaved the sides of my head and given myself a faux hawk.  

In my defense, there is a very good explanation for that:  I looked like shit.

I am not a wash and wear girl.  All this? *insert visual of me using my pointer finger to circle my face... uh huh* takes a considerable amount of effort.  And the older I get, the more effort it takes.  

Okay, people... the moment you've all been waiting for:  Dani's Sleep Deprived Faux Hawk, Revealed:


Please forgive the shittiness of the photo quality from my cellphone.  I would have had to drive to Florida in order to get enough light to make this picture turn out clear.

I am such a freaking bad-ass.  


Oh, and Nancy Grace?  This is how we do eyebrows, honey.  Note how they are NOT crawling down the side of my nose.

Now you know.

You're welcome.