Pages

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

06 July 2012

In other news...

*Sidebar:  Found in my spam folder was this comment posted on this blog by Anonymous:  "I hate your fucking face."


Dear Anonymous,


I love you more.


Love,


Dani




I did this "What Celebrity Do You Look Like?" thingy on Facebook last week.

The results were mind-bendingly accurate:


It's like you can't tell us apart.





The resemblance is uncanny.


Jennifer Aniston





Me




See?

 It's eery.

I know it's real because a friend of mine did a celebrity look-alike with her horse and it came up as being almost identical to Megan Fox.


Megan Fox... As if you didn't know





Other Celebrity Look Alikes include:





















Okay, totally not a celeb, but still.  




And again, let me remind you:







Riiiight??

Meanwhile, I'd like to wish a Happy One Year Blogaversary to Misty over at Misty's Laws!!  You have given having a camera phone a whole new meaning!!

Also, here's to Anderson Cooper for sharing the earth shattering news that he's *gasp* gay...

(Seriously... I'd love to read a breaking news story titled, "So and So Admits to Being Heterosexual" and then have to read about it on CNN for the next two weeks.)






AND a final good-bye to Sheriff Taylor...



Rest in peace, good man.




Facebooking From The Edge was a little MIA this week for no other reason than that I was busy.  I'm cleaning houses two days a week and exhausted the other three.  (Yes, I know there are seven days in a week... bite me.)