Pages

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

29 April 2011

Facebook Rant 4-29-11




Does anyone else get irritated by the spelling of Ginnifer Goodwin's name? Or is it just me?


According to my equally irritable followers, it ISN'T just me.  The way she spells her name drives me nuts.  I wouldn't recognize her if I ran over her with my car but I can't stand her because her name is spelled in a stupid way.  I mean really, would she have been less of an individual and less likely to succeed if they had just spelled it, oh, I dunno... Jennifer?  


Cute quirky spellings of absolutely normal names is a pet peeve of mine. 


Of course, when asked who the hell she is, my credibility took a hit when I responded that I don't actually KNOW... 
but there ya go.


Being unemployed, bored, and stuck in an apartment 3000 miles from where I actually want to be has driven me to make petty, shallow, possibly hurtful comments about celebrity names.  I would NEVER do this in California.  NEVER.  
NEVER. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a total comment whore... Leave me a message after the beep. *pause* *pause* *pause* BEEP!