Pages

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

24 September 2011

Facebook Status of the WEEK





This week it goes to my friend, Becca. I posted a status update regarding the fact that I had NO CLUE that Gloria Vanderbilt was Anderson Cooper's MOTHER. (I have no idea how that fact escaped me, but there you go. I was shocked enough to feel the need to comment on it. Really, people... you need to keep me informed about these things.)

That led to this comment, by Becca:

"I didn't know Freddie Mercury was gay until after he died. The fact that he fronted a band called Queen was completely lost on me."



Dear Becca,



Now you know.

Love,

Dani

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad - I didn't know either. Though it makes sense his mom would be glamorous, because he is one stylish little silver fox...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ISN'T HE, though? And I'm really glad I wasn't the only one out of the loop. I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete

I'm a total comment whore... Leave me a message after the beep. *pause* *pause* *pause* BEEP!