Pages

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

12 November 2011

Adventures in Awesomeness

So my neighbor, Mr. Awesome, hasn't been seen or heard from in a while.  (Quick backstory:  Mr. Awesome is the young Marine that lives downstairs from me, so named because of the giant sticker taking up his entire rear window that says "Team Mr. Awesome."  I mean, really... It might as well say "Team Giant Douche.")


When I googled "images for Mr. Awesome" this came up.  It needs no explanation, I'm sure... ?
\




Anyway, last night I took Javi and Loki out to use and abuse the facilities (read:  pee on bushes, grass, and tires) and I happened to run into Mr. A, coming home from wherever he's been (somewhere Awesome, no doubt).  

Me:  *speaking loudly and perkily, without thinking, because that's more or less how I roll*  "Hey!  It's Mr. Awesome!  Haven't see you in a while!" 


(Please don't forget the giant, stupid smile plastered on my face while I'm bellowing this at him.)






Him:  *pause*  *pause*  "Ummmm... huh?"






Whoops...  Did I call him Mr. Awesome???  Oh SHIT!  I DON'T KNOW HIS ACTUAL NAME!!






UMMM... UHHHH... ERRRR.... BUHHHH.... BUDDY? BOB? BILL?  






WHAT THE FRIG IS HIS NAME????




Seriously, people... my life flashed before my eyes.  And it wasn't pretty:

















Wait... what?  When did THIS happen??


Funny Falling Down




Funny Falling Down 1


Summer Fun Fail



Falling Off His Bike





Me:  *still dizzy from the footage of my life*  "Okay, then... see you!"


Him:  *looking reallyyyyy confused*  "Yeahh... take care..."







I wonder if this is why Dan never takes me anywhere?

Hmmmm.