Pages

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

18 November 2011

Oh, it's ON.




I regret to inform you all that my big, sexy husband has gone from this:



Be still my heart...



"You wanna piece of me?  
(Note to self:  Blonde?  Wasn't a good idea.)

"YEAHHH!  I'm a MAN, baby!"


To this:


"Dani, I'm SICK..."

"Dani, I'm SICK..."


"Dani, I'm SICK..."


in five short days.

As previously described here, Dan came down with a cold over the weekend.   It's gotten more tragic by the day.  


Then, yesterday, I came down with his cold.


*cue theme from Jaws*


Dan morphed from pathetic weinie to Drama Queen.




This means he has had to out sick me.

Our evening has gone like this:

Me:  *coughcoughsnifffle*

Dan:  *coughcoughCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH* *pathetic moan* *COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH*

Me:  *coughcough*  *aaa-CH*  (I always cut my sneezes off.  People say I have "mouse sneezes" because it's more of a squeak than a sneeze.)

Dan:  *motherfuckingAAAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOO!* 

Doors rattle, windows shatter, avalanches bury Alpine villages, moose and elk grazing in distant pastures look towards the east, scientists and seismologists watch a fault line develop in the Village of NoFuckingWhere, NY as Dan out-sneezes everybody, everywhere, EVER.

Me:  *snifflesnifflecough*

Dan:  *hacking up a fucking lung*

Me:  "Seriously?"

Dan:  *coughcoughCOUGH* "What?"

Me:  "I get it.  You're sick."  *cough*

Dan:  *COUGHCOUGHCOUGH* "What are you talking about?"



Sorry you're feeling like such a pussy.