Pages

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

Because sometimes a status update just isn't enough.

06 July 2012

In other news...

*Sidebar:  Found in my spam folder was this comment posted on this blog by Anonymous:  "I hate your fucking face."


Dear Anonymous,


I love you more.


Love,


Dani




I did this "What Celebrity Do You Look Like?" thingy on Facebook last week.

The results were mind-bendingly accurate:


It's like you can't tell us apart.





The resemblance is uncanny.


Jennifer Aniston





Me




See?

 It's eery.

I know it's real because a friend of mine did a celebrity look-alike with her horse and it came up as being almost identical to Megan Fox.


Megan Fox... As if you didn't know





Other Celebrity Look Alikes include:





















Okay, totally not a celeb, but still.  




And again, let me remind you:







Riiiight??

Meanwhile, I'd like to wish a Happy One Year Blogaversary to Misty over at Misty's Laws!!  You have given having a camera phone a whole new meaning!!

Also, here's to Anderson Cooper for sharing the earth shattering news that he's *gasp* gay...

(Seriously... I'd love to read a breaking news story titled, "So and So Admits to Being Heterosexual" and then have to read about it on CNN for the next two weeks.)






AND a final good-bye to Sheriff Taylor...



Rest in peace, good man.




Facebooking From The Edge was a little MIA this week for no other reason than that I was busy.  I'm cleaning houses two days a week and exhausted the other three.  (Yes, I know there are seven days in a week... bite me.)






12 comments:

  1. I think we should just change the word Gay to Awesome.

    That way we can say..."Hey, did you hear Anderson Cooper is Awesome?"

    Yeah, because he totally is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! :)

    I think the resemblance is uncanny. I wanted to do one with my avatar (the toes) but forgot that for my FB pic I used a bluntcard pic and when I submitted it, it gave me Jennifer Garner. Sure. Ok.

    Congrats on the J-O-B!! That is fantastic. But tiring, yes. I'm very proud of you. But I bet Maury misses you. ;)

    Oh, and I'm straight. Please alert the media. But don't tell my mom. I would like to be able to break it to her myself. It might kill her. I wanna be there to see that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwaaaaa! I almost did my mom in with my first tattoo, but she rallied. So I got 8 more. The old bird is tougher than I thought.

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I thought the Donatella Versace one was the funniest thing ever, until I saw that guy and the pastry. I almost shat myself.

    I'm going to make a shirt, "I'm straight, but I won't procreate, get used to it."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all the celebrity look a like photos. Your humour is amazing =) ... yay now you gave me an idea of what to do during my spare time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Michelle Pfeiffer. Also, Dolly Parton has had so much plastic surgery, she now resembles the puppet "Madame". Google it. I'm totally right.
    Congrats on the job lady!! I'll bet you're recovering the days you're off. Just cleaning my own damn house is exhausting. Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never bothered with the celebrity lookalike apps because people tell me at least once a year that I look like Kirsten Dunst. She's cute enough, so I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Versace/Janice look-alike really freaked me out. I mean... Does Versace KNOW?!? And if so, did she do it on purpose? Because, honestly, if you're gonna remodel your face after a muppet, you should go big or go home.

    Gonzo. All. The. Way.

    Hugs!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, so I was not fully awake when I read this earlier today, so my brain went like this...hey that is a beautiful picture of someone else named dani...I don't know dani's last name...that does really resemble dani...so pretty...why is Jennifer Aniston over there?

    Love the Janice one and the baked good one too!

    Oh, you have joined my glamorous house cleaning world! I feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for a job! That's good news!

    And the Donatella/Janice? Uncanny.

    ReplyDelete

I'm a total comment whore... Leave me a message after the beep. *pause* *pause* *pause* BEEP!